Those of you who follow along on Facebook have already seen these, but I wanted to share them here on the blog too. I’m *so* excited about the new “23Skidoo” 1920s t-strap spectator shoes – these are the sample photos from the factory, and they look splendid!
I’d like your opinions, please – originally we planned to release 23Skidoo for pre-order early next year, but how about now instead? Please lend your opinion to this poll…
Some particulars about 23Skidoo –
- Luxe quality calf leather uppers
- 6 cm / 2.36 inch custom made heel – balanced in the center of your heel
- Buckle closure – adjustable for high or low arches
- Paint your own spectator colors on the white/white colorway, with Angelus leather paints
- Women’s US sizes 6 through 10, including half-sizes
- Retail price – $120, with a nice discount for pre-ordering
The spectator styling came from requests from you lovely ladies. The paint-your-own and brown/white colors were the most popular in the poll conducted a few weeks ago, but wouldn’t these also look ace in black/white, navy/white, and red/white? Spectator styling is just so cool – Coco Chanel certainly thought so…
|Coco Chanel in 1928|
Looks for more news about 23Skidoo soon!