Those of you who follow along on Facebook have already seen these, but I wanted to share them here on the blog too. I'm *so* excited about the new "23Skidoo" 1920s t-strap spectator shoes - these are the sample photos from the factory, and they look splendid!
UPDATE: "23Skidoos" are now available to order at www.American-Duchess.com!
I'd like your opinions, please - originally we planned to release 23Skidoo for pre-order early next year, but how about now instead? Please lend your opinion to this poll...
Some particulars about 23Skidoo -
- Luxe quality calf leather uppers
- 6 cm / 2.36 inch custom made heel - balanced in the center of your heel
- Buckle closure - adjustable for high or low arches
- Paint your own spectator colors on the white/white colorway, with Angelus leather paints
- Women's US sizes 6 through 10, including half-sizes
- Retail price - $120, with a nice discount for pre-ordering
|Coco Chanel in 1928|