Thank you to Deborah, for awarding my blog here the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I love awards, primarily passing them on and seeing them whiz around the internet. So here we go...
To accept the award, one must:
1. Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. State 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
4. Notify the winners.
Seven facts about myself:
1. I don't know what my natural hair color is anymore. Hrm...
2. I love cars. I'm a secret petrol-head.
3. I'm kindof superstitious. I kindof believe in Feng Shui.
4. I'm engaged. Surprise!!
5. I'm not Irish.
6. Every time I leave the house, like *every* time, I *have* to go to Starbucks. I will always find an excuse.
7. Sometimes I eat nachos and/or sweet potato fries in the middle of the night, while watching The X-Files.
Okay, time for 15 blogs that I absolutely adore!
1. Learning to Costume - and doing a great job of it!
2. Frolicking Frocks - girls got mad skills. The Edwardian undies, zomg!
3. Curse Words and Crinolines - always something lovely being worked on.
4. Edelweiss Patterns Blog - beautiful vintage creations.
5. Dentelles et Macrames - awesome French costuming blog.
6. Tfirah - in-depth looks at costuming.
7. I Like Historical Clothing - lots of fun stuff to follow here.
8. The Costumer's Closet - 18th century and Regency awesomeness.
9. Possessions of a Lady - great projects to follow.
10. Thread-Headed Snippet - The Choll always has me in stitches.
11. Va-Voom Vintage - lovely retro and vintage looks and life.
12. Eva's Kleidertruhe - excellent, beautiful work.
13. Kleidung um 1800 - Sabine's work is always inspiring.
14. Rachael's Costumes - very creative pursuits!
15. The Pragmatic Costumer - an excellent read!
Now I'm off to notify the winners!
Breakfast Links: Week of March 20, 2017
50 minutes ago