I would like to give an award to my favorite three costume blogs right now, which is actually a really hard thing to do because I follow at least a hundred of you guys.
These blogs exhibit particularly awesome content, with thorough articles and regular updates on their costuming adventures, events attended, and research done.
When you receive a Duchie Award, post on your blog (in any order):
- Five things you love about historical costuming/wearing vintage clothing
- Three (or more) blogs to pass the Duchie Award onto
- A link back to the blog who awarded you the Duchie
- Diary of a Vintage Girl - Fleur's vintage life in blog form, complete with great photos, amazing clothes, fun events. Plus she looks just like Dovima. /jealous
- The Couture Courtesan - Samantha's costumes are always stunning, and she attends so many cool events.
- Wearing History - Lauren M creates stunning Victorian, Edwardian, and early 20th century clothing, plus has her own line of patterns. Very impressive and inspiring!