Lovely Peoples, I present to you the first pre-order collection release of 2020! We have a lot of new to share with you this year…but first…
A bit of general news…
All of this season’s pre-order designs are offered in US women’s sizes 5 – 10 (half sizes), 11, and 12. You asked for an expanded size range, and we’re finally able to offer it, but be sure to take advantage of the pre-order sale because we will only continue to offer the extended sizes if there is enough demand.
We also have a new website replete with all the modcons like sorting with filters, shopping on your phone, and easier checkout! If you’re a size 5, 5.5, or 12 you can use the filters to see what’s available in your size. You can also sort by heel height, color, and more.
Here’s a quick rundown of all the lovely new things –
- Bernadette – in collaboration with Bernadette Banner, we have a super-snazzy new oxford in lots of beautiful colors. These are your Fall/Winter shoes of glory! Made in Portugal.
- Londoner – the new Londoners are now available in cherry, cognac, and slate blue. This is our most popular design, so don’t miss Londoners! They sell out quickly!
- Tango Boots – One of our vault styles returning in black, red, and new in green and ocean blue. Made in Portugal.
- Gibson – Our classic teardrop tie returning in black, cognac, green, and oxblood. Made in Portugal
- Astoria – One of our most beloved designs has been updated with new buttons and edge piping, and is offered in black, navy, and oxblood red.
- Kensington – These premium 18th century latchet shoes will be restocked in black, ivory, and oxblood and this season we are also offering green.
- Pompadour – The iconic earlier 18th century shoe returns with a new heel shape and now in all-leather in both ivory and black.
- Special Edition 18th Century Buckles – show your pride or spooky side with fun rainbow plated Cavendish and Fleur buckles, and black plated Cavendish.
We *do* have a couple more styles coming later this Fall – a beautiful Edwardian boot and a full restock of Marilyn 1940s pumps with new colors as well. We’re sorry we couldn’t get them out for this pre-order but 2020 has been challenging. Worry not! They’ll be along shortly.