We’ve got lots of different kinds of specials this year, like…
- Free buckles or 18th c. stockings when you purchase any 18th century shoes
- Kensington, Highbury, 23Skidoos, and Gibsons on sale
- Imperfects – limited selection of random styles and sizes, but crackin’ deals
- $5 off 18th c. buckles and silk stockings
We also thought it a swell time to introduce the new “Pemberley” 1790s – 1810s slippers, which have been redesigned to be more historically accurate, and feature…
- Super-pointy toes
- Dyeable white leather uppers and linen lining
- New, custom-made Italian heels
The new Pemberley will be available to pre-order through July 25th, with your choice of free goodies or a $10 discount, and a short wait – Pemberlies will be arriving in our August shipment!
NoraJuly 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM
When does the sale end? The blog says 14th and the shop page says 13th… Also, if it's indeed the 14th of July, is there a time deadline (e.g midnight or something)? Thanks!
Lauren StowellJuly 13, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Through the 14th – midnight PST is when thing "switch off"