I’m so happy to finally *properly* introduce you to “Savoy,” the fully-beaded, multi-strapped Edwardian stunners inspired directly by antiques in collections like The Met, The V & A, and Shoe Icons.
Here are the facts:
- 100% Leather Construction – upper, lining, and sole
- Hand-beaded vamp is absolutely covered in seed beads and crystals
- Side-buttoning closure (can be adjusted by moving the buttons)
- Multiple straps and cutouts give the period look
- 1.75″ / 4.45 cm French heels will have you dancing all night
“Savoy” is already in production, and you can reserve your pair and get some free goodies during our Pre-Order, June 5 – 21, 2014 at www.AmericanDuchess.com
“Savoy” style shoes were popular from the 1890s to the 1920s, and were available in all sorts of colors, materials, and styles. Here are a few of the “study pieces” we examined while developing “Savoy”:
|Maria Niforos, c. 1910 – this is an example of the 4 straps attached at the ends, which as as common as each strap being separate. We opted for the attached version to make the straps “behave” better.
Remember, the pre-order specials are available through June 21st. Savoy is already in production and will be arriving in mid-August. Don’t miss out on these glamorous shoes – order yours at