I’m excited to be presenting our new dyeable Regency shoe, Highbury. I’ve been working on this one for quite some time, getting the shape just right, and finding the best dyeable fabric in the world, to make these easier than ever to dye with awesome results.
Here are the specifics:
- Excellent for years 1790-1810
- Dyeable satin is American-made and specifically engineered for dyeable shoes.
- Hidden lacing loops allow optional ribbons to be laced through in a variety of styles
- Highbury features all the hallmarks of Regency shoes – pointed toe, side seams, high vamp, spring heel
- Synthetic sole is hard-wearing, with light tread for slippy surfaces
- Lined in 100% leather
- Available in US women’s sizes 6 through 10, B width
I’ve done everything I can to keep the price of Highbury reasonable, while not sacrificing the quality of the upper. With so little to choose from in historically accurate Regency footwear, it was important to me to provide something beautiful, but also affordable, to fill this gap. For these reasons, we’re offering Highbury at the pre-order price of $69.50
($80). Note: If we don’t sell enough “Highbury” shoes during the pre-order, we will have to cancel this style, so *please* tell you friends!