It’s that time again! It’s Pre-Order time for Pompadours and ivory Kensingtons, which means it’s GIVEAWAY time here on le blog.
About the Prize:
The winner of this giveaway will have her choice of a pair of dyeable white or black Pompadour Court Shoes, OR a pair of ivory Kensington Colonial Shoes.
The Pompadours are our latest, stunning historical style, based on extant footwear from the 1680s through the 1740s. The hand-sewn pointed toes, and custom-made Louis heels would make Madame de Pompadour herself proud, and you can even change the look of your shoes with various ribbon and decorations at the tabbed ties.
How to Enter the Drawing:
1. Blog – Write about this giveaway on your own blog. Feel free to use any of the images and information. Leave a link in the comments section of this post. If you’ve already blogged about the Pompadour and Kensington pre-sale or this giveaway, you can still enter, just leave a link in the comments section. (anonymous comments, please leave your name and contact method)
2. Tweet about the pre-sale or giveaway – be sure to leave a link to your tweet in the comments section of this post, so you are entered into the giveaway.
3. Facebook about the pre-sale – Post a link to www.american-duchess.com on your Facebook page, and leave a comment on this post to enter the drawing.
4. Pin on Pinterest – pin any images of the Pompadours or ivory Kensingtons from here on the blog, this post, or www.american-duchess.com. Leave a link to your pin in the comments section, to enter.
5. Share in ANY other way – share a link to www.american-duchess.com using any other method, such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Google+, etc. Leave a comment on this post, so you are entered in the drawing.
*If you do all of these things, you will be entered each time, just leave as many comments on this post as places you shared.
The winner will be selected by random number generator on May 23rd – one week from today, and will be sent their shoes in early August, when the new shipment arrives.
*Please note that if the Pompadour style is canceled due to not enough support, the winner of the giveaway will not receive her shoes. 🙁