I’ve been waiting so long to show you all the new Regency shoe! The “Pemberley” has been in development since Summer, and I am pleased to present her to you now:
- The Pemberley is a transitional shoe closely based on extant examples from the 1790s to the 1810s.
- The hand-sewn upper features a pointed toe engineered *not* to squeeze your foot to death.
- The small, 1 inch high heel is delicately shaped, but sturdy and easy to walk in.
- Designed with the hallmarks of early Regency shoes: pointed toe, small heel, side seams.
- Dyable leather construction, lined in “Wedgewood” blue.
- …and our signature leather soles.
- The Pemberlies will never leave you wondering or worrying if your shoes are period accurate!
Pre-Order Opens November 25th
Remember, those who pre-order receive the special discount price, plus are guaranteed their shoes. Please mark your calendars, and spread the word – as always, we need 100 pre-orders to run this beautiful style!