And it’s about time!
It’s been several years since we’ve had red Kensingtons available in the shop, but they’re finally on their way now, and you can pre-order them to reserve your pair!
We’ve made some improvements to the original red Kensies:
- Darker red color (oxblood) inspired by original 18th c. Moroccan leather shoes
- Premium quality, hand-finished calf leather upper
- Leather lining
- Thick and sturdy leather soling
- Functional and accurate latchet closure fastens with 18th century shoe buckles
- Our signature 1.75 inch French heels – stylish and comfortable.
Don’t miss your opportunity to wear a pair of the new Kensingtons in Oxblood Red. Red shoes are surprisingly versatile, so don’t be afraid to add a little party to your peds, like it’s 1776.
Choose a free pair of stockings, free pair of buckles, or a $10 discount when you pre-order (limited time). Enjoy the sale at
Mistress of DisguiseMay 13, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Eee! So excited!!!
Sandra B.May 17, 2015 at 10:44 PM
I don't know if you've seen it yet, but you are #17 on this buzzfeed list, http://www.buzzfeed.com/mallorymcinnis/choose-some-shoes#.gxGgxJ1aJ