It’s that time of year again – the best time of year – Fall!
Fall is a busy time for us here at ADHQ. We have a lot going on and so much to share with you. Today’s announcement, of course, is that Pre-Order (and Re-Pre-Order) is now open for all the new and re-stocked American Duchess and Royal Vintage shoes. Here’s what we have going on this season…
New! We have two favorite shoes in two new colorways this year, voted on by you:
- Manhattan Button Boots – Black/Grey – the most-voted colorway for the new Manhattans, the grey sateen tops are paired with glossy black leather bottoms, a 2 inch French heel, and true side-button closure.
- Mae Edwardian Shoes – Navy Blue – finally some navy! Suede and leather pair on these elegant Edwardian shoes with a triple strap and 2.25 inch French heels.
We are restockings *a lot* of your favorites. They’re all available to reserve right now, and delivery will be towards the end of October / early November. These are our best-sellers and most beloved, and they sell out quickly:
We have more new colors and styles in Royal Vintage
this season. Thanks to you again, we were able to decide new colorways for older favorite styles, as well as what to bring back from “the vault.” Here’s Royal’s lineup:
- Aspen Retro Winter Boots – Black/Black & Brown/Cream – we have a restock of our most popular black colorway and we’re also adding a brown and cream version and omg are they cute!
- Claire 1940s Oxfords – Black & Brown – A very requested re-release, we’re offering Claire again with a revised toe shape and leather soles.
- Greta Retro Side-Button Shoes – Olive Green – an updated version of these ridiculously comfortable and styling, true side-buttoning shoes, Gretas now come with leather soles and are *great* for dancing.
- Harriet 1940s Wedge Oxfords- Brown & Navy – a totally new design on our 2 inch wedge heel. The Harriets are suede and leather and come with leather soles. They’re comfortable as heck!
- Marilyn 1940s Pin-up Pumps – Green – the winner of our color vote, the curvaceous pump is now available in pine green, the color of the season.
- Peggy 1940s Spectator Pumps – Brown/White & Navy/White – a revamp of one of our first designs, Peggy is back with a re-worked high vamp, improved last, and grosgrain edge binding just like originals.